Our Church has re-opened for the public celebration of Mass.
Covid-19 restrictions limit the number of people who may attend Mass to 50 people in the main body of the Church and 15/20 people in the gallery area.
Our priority is to ensure the health, safety and comfort of all who come to our Church for Mass and personal prayer.
We ask everyone using our Church to follow these guidelines:
- Please enter the Church by the main door only.
- Please sanitise your hands at the main door as you enter.
- Please wear a mask or face covering when in the Church.
- Please sit only in the designated seating.
- Please maintain a physical distance from other people.
- Please follow the directions of stewards who are there to assist people at Mass times.
- For the distribution of Holy Communion at Mass we ask you to approach the altar by the two main aisles and return to your seat by the outer walls. Holy Communion will be brought up to people in the gallery area.
- If the Church is full, people will be asked to remain outside. You can hear Mass via the external speaker at the main door. Holy Communion will be distributed at the main door for people standing outside.
If you are feeling in any way unwell or have been in recent close contact with a person who has tested positive for the Covid-19 virus, please follow the HSE guidelines. Stay at home and self-isolate. Please do not come to the Church and put other people at risk.
The dispensation from physically attending Sunday Mass continues for the time being.
If you have any queries please contact the Parish Office by phone at 01-6409601 or by email at email@example.com